Our Website use technologies that enhance user friendliness and engagement, to keep the Website operating as smoothly as possible and to provide web services and functionalities for each visitor. Examples of these technologies are cookies, pixel tags, local storage and scripts (hereinafter collectively referred to as "cookies").
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes. For example, they calculate web statistics, provide online advertising and they improve visitor's experience on our Website. As your privacy is important to us, we would like to inform you about which cookies are used on our Website, as well as why we use them.
We may use the following cookies on our Website:
Functional cookies - these cookies are essential in order to ensure that our Website operates properly. They are used to save preferences, detect misuse of our Website and services and to distribute the load on our servers, which keeps our Website available. Certain services you may request cannot be provided without these cookies.
Web statistics cookies - these cookies are used to determine which parts of our Website interest our visitors. This enables us to make the structure, navigation, and content of our Website as user friendly as possible. These cookies are used to (i) keep track of the number of visitors to our web pages; (ii) keep track of the amount of time each user spends on our web pages; (iii) determine the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our Website; (iv) assess which parts of the Website need to be changed; and (v) optimize the Website. [Software from third parties (Google Analytics ) may be used for these purposes. Information generated by the use of Google Analytics may be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the US. Due to activated IP address anonymisation on the Website, Google will mask your IP address before collecting it.]
Advertising cookies - our Website may also enable third-party tracking mechanisms to collect data over time and across unaffiliated websites for use in interest-based advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited the Website to send you online ads for TMWHost products on third party websites. In addition, our third-party advertising partners might use information about you to send you targeted advertisements based on your online behavior in general.
We or our third-party service providers also may use collected information to establish connections among related web browsers and devices (such as smartphones, tablets, computers, and TVs) for targeted advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. These third parties may match your browsers or devices if you log into the same online service on multiple devices or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same person or household. This means that information about your activity on Website or apps on your current browser or device may be combined with information collected from your other browsers or devices.
Other cookies - this category includes cookies that do not fit into one of the above cookie categories. One example of this is the bundling of several of the cookies via Google Tag Manager.
Us, We, Our - TMWHost Holdings Corporation is the publisher and operator of the web site http://www.tmwhost.net, and is referred to as “tmwhost.net”. “us”, “we”, “our”, “ours”, etc. refer to TMWHost Holdings Corporation. “The SITE” or “SITE” refers to http://www.tmwhost.net. You, the User - This Policy will refer to the user as “you” or “yours”, etc.
This Policy describes how we use information received about you when you visit our SITE or when you subscribe to, or otherwise use our online services. This Policy does not cover any information that we may receive from or about you through channels other than through the use of the SITE.
Users who reside in the EEA are invited to read our GDPR Privacy Notice.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT Compliance and Non-Applicability Statement. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act applies to the online collection of personal information from children under the age of 13.
tmwhost.net does not collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. Our SITE is not designed for children under 16, and children under the age of 16 are not authorized to access or use our services. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will endeavor to purge any such information as soon as possible.
"We" in this document stands for TMWHost, and "you" represents all customers who purchase TMWHost products or services or customers who meet the relevant conditions. "Terms of Service/Service Agreement" means this Agreement.
1.Payment 1.1 At present, you can only purchase products and services from TMWHost via credit card and Alipay; 1.2 You must pay the invoice within the specified time after the order is placed, otherwise the system may close the invoice, resulting in the inability to purchase the product or service; 1.3 If the promo code has a limit and the system's setting is incorrect, orders use the promo code which meets the conditions that are included but not limited to the following: · Exceeded the number of usage limits previously stated by TMWHost; · The discount does not match the TMWHost previous statement; will be reviewed one by one in the order of "payment completion" and TMWHost will confirm the order that meets the preferential conditions. The remaining orders can be processed in the following ways: · Refund order that does not meet the preferential conditions, the details of the relevant refund will be explained in Section 6 of Chapter 2 of this Agreement; · Modify the price of the invoice of the order that does not meet the preferential conditions with a small increase; TMWHost reserves the right of final interpretation of each offer; 1.4 The price of the shopping cart is for preview only, the price presented in the invoice shall be the final price of your order. The actual price may fluctuate due to currency exchange rate;
2. Refund 2.1 Each customer has an opportunity to gain a refund within 7 days of the completion of the corresponding product payment and can only request for one refund after registration of your account. You must submit a refund request for a reasonable reason. Unreasonable reasons include but not limit to: · The product or service has not reached the desired level in certain aspects, such as: network speed from the server to China mainland is not ideal; · There is a slight gap between the actual performance of the product or service and the description, such as: server IO is 10m/s slower than the description; · Product IP cannot be connected or used due to being blocked by firewalls; · Products cannot view, listen or download any kinds of videos, musics, including but not limiting to Netflix; · Any purchase for testing purposes; TMWHost will review and make a decision as appropriate. In case of special circumstances, TMWHost will take the maximum benefit of the customer as the criterion and handle the refund request as appropriate; 2.2 If your refund request has been reviewed and approved by TMWHost, TMWHost will negotiate with you regarding the refund method; 2.3 The account balance cannot be withdrawn. If there are special circumstances, TMWHost will handle it as appropriate; 2.4 Promotional products or services do not support refunds. If there are special circumstances, TMWHost will handle them as appropriate; 2.5 Customers who have been banned due to but not limit to violation of the TMWHost service agreement will not be eligible for a refund; 2.6 Customer who has the order that has been rejected due to TMWHost may choose to refund to the account credit or refund via the payment gateway. If the former customer is selected, TMWHost will provide a small amount of compensation as appropriate, and this article does not defy Section 3 of this Chapter; 2.7 If you initiate a mandatory refund, including but not limiting to open dispute via payment gateway, TMWHost reserves the right to delete all your products and services, unless the TMWHost allows you to do so;
3. Termination of the product or service 3.1 TMWHost will generate a new invoice 15 days before the expiration of the product or service, and notify you to renew the corresponding product or service on the 15 and last day before the expiration of the product. If you no longer need the corresponding product or service, please request cancellation on the product details page to avoid the harassment from TMWHost; 3.2 If you do not request to cancel the corresponding product or service, TMWHost will provide a 7-day period for the product or service without deleting it after the expiration date. If the product or service is not paid within 7 days after the expiration, the corresponding product or service will still be available, and termination or deletion will be made on the 8th day after the expiration; 3.3 After the product is deleted, the data on the product will not be retrieved. TMWHost is not responsible for any losses of data due to non-renewal; 3.4 The termination details of the test product do not follow the above rules and will be explained in Section 4 of Chapter 7; 3.5 TMWHost reserves the right that includes but not limits to suspend or delete all your products or services if you violate the TMWHost service agreement and acceptable usage;
4. Technical support 4.1 TMWHost will provide technical support for: · The product or service is unavailable due to hardware reasons such as the host server and router; · The product or service cannot be connected or used due to network reasons such as the upstream ISP. For the product or service cannot be connected or used due to the GFW firewall, it will be explained in Section 1 of Chapter 5. · The product or service cannot be connected or used because of the customer's misoperation; (For any software on your server, including but not limiting to installation, usage, maintenance, troubleshooting, uninstallation or data loss, TMWHost is not responsible for these situations, unless you purchase Managed products or services*.) For tickets that do not fall into any of the above situations, TMWHost will provide technical support as appropriate; 4.2 The ticket will be replied within 3 business days from the time of initiation. If there is no reply within 3 business days, a small amount of compensation will be given as appropriate (the withdrawal ticket will be replied within 7 business days); 4.3 The ticket reply will solve your problem as much as possible, but due to limited personal ability, TMWHost cannot guarantee to solve your problem completely; 4.4 Please select the appropriate ticket department as much as possible to initiate the ticket. If the ticket department chooses wrong, TMWHost will transfer it to the correct department, which may lead to longer response time; 4.5 Please use Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / English to submit a ticket. For tickets that do not submit in the above languages, TMWHost will reply or close the work order as appropriate;
5. IP related policies 5.1 If your product IP is blocked by the GFW firewall within 2 hours of payment completion, TMWHost will replace an available IP for free once. If your product IP is blocked by the GFW firewall in any ways after 2 hours of payment completion, TMWHost will no longer provide a free IP replacement service, you can solve the problem by paying for a new IP and removing the old one; 5.2 If your product IP is affected by an attack that seriously affects the TMWHost network, including but not limiting to DDoS attack that exceeds the peak value of DDoS protection, TMWHost will blackhole the corresponding IP. During the process of blackhole, you will only be able to access your product via the VNC. After 1 hour of the termination of the attack, your IP will be restored as usual; 5.3 If the product does not specify the peak value of DDoS protection, the default value is 2 Gbps; 5.4 If your product IP is blocked multiple times by any firewalls such as GFW or nullrouted by ISP, TMWHost will ban you; 5.5 If your product IP encounters multiple times of attack including but not limiting to DDoS and CC attacks, TMWHost reserves the right to delete all your products without refund; 5.6 If your product IP is complained by law enforcement agencies in any country or region, TMWHost will negotiate with relevant departments based on the principle of maximizing your interests. After verifying the situation and confirming that you have a violation, TMWHost reserves the right to delete all your product without refund; 5.7 If the service is interrupted due to a large-scale attack, TMWHost will calculate the interruption time into the service failure time and give certain compensation after returning to normal;
6. Storage data and usage 6.1 You may not use any of TMWHost 's products or services in including but not limiting to the following ways: · Build any websites that violates the laws and regulations of the local and Chinese and Chinese Macao Special Administrative Regions; · Build any websites or communities that contains obscene and pornographic content; · Build any websites with the sensitive content; · Build any websites with fraudulent content; · Publish any documents containing copyrighted content; · Publish any kinds of virus or Trojan file; · Any kinds of network, personal attacks; · Any kinds of scanning, blasting, and cracking; · Send any kinds of spam; · Any kinds of behavior that will affect the host hardware and network, such as mining; · Any behavior that occupies a large amount of system resources; · Any kinds of virtualization, but we allow you to install Docker; · Install any kinds of violent packages sender software, kernel, but allow to use the original BBR algorithm provided by the Linux 4.9 kernel version and above; · Attract any kinds of attack; · Any kinds of proxy services; If there are other special circumstances, we will handle it as appropriate; 6.2 The products provided by TMWHost have been protected by the TMWHost security component, but TMWHost cannot guarantee that it can completely defend against 0day, and there is no guarantee that the server will not be attacked or unauthorized modified; 6.3 Your use of any TMWHost product shall not affect the normal use of other customers, TMWHost reserves the right that includes but not limits to suspend or delete all your products or services if your use of product affect the normal use of other customers; 6.4 Violation of the contents of Section 1 of this Chapter, or due to customer's reasons, the server or product is invaded or cracked in any form, and used for the acts stipulated in Section 1 of this Chapter, TMWHost will be handled in accordance with Section 5 of Chapter 3 as appropriate;
7. Product and account 7.1 You are not allowed to transfer any products or services under your account to other's account, ie push, TMWHost will close all tickets that request to transfer products or services to other's account; 7.2 After the registration is completed, you are not allowed to modify or request to modify the user unique identifier such as email address or user name in any ways (except for login credentials such as password and 2-step verification). TMWHost will close all tickets that request modification of the user's unique identifier. 7.3 If you are found to transfer your account, product or service to others in any forms, TMWHost reserves the right to delete all your products without refund; 7.4 For the test product, TMWHost will make appropriate decision of the corresponding product before the expiration of the test period. If there is no relevant explanation from TMWHost, the corresponding product will terminate immediately after the expiration of the test period, and you will not be able to continue to access, connect or use the corresponding product. Please make a backup in time for the product, TMWHost is not responsible for the data loss of the test product; 7.5 The test product cannot be renewed by default unless TMWHost indicates that the test product will be transferred to the official product line. If there is a renewal invoice for the test product, TMWHost will refund the corresponding order; 7.6 All products or services of TMWHost are subject to the corresponding product description. If some product/service attributes are not described in the product description, the service agreement shall prevail; if the product description differs from this service agreement, the product description is quasi;
8. Obligations of TMWHost TMWHost has the obligation to ensure that the relevant products or services can be used normally, and to ensure the smooth operation of the product control panel. However, for any form of force majeure, TMWHost will actively seek solutions that maximizing your interests.